Show us your Submariner

I wear SD4K most of the time but when the sun is out, nothing can beat my LB. I really love the dial under the direct sun rays...

99CDA421-2A59-4292-9C38-55BD6F0F36BC.jpeg

I wear SD4K most of the time but when the sun is out, nothing can beat my LB. I really love the dial under the direct sun rays...

99CDA421-2A59-4292-9C38-55BD6F0F36BC.jpeg
Are you going to take the stickers on the end link off?

I don't blame anyone that wants to leave the stickers on until they fall off.

I don't blame anyone that wants to leave the stickers on until they fall off.
Fair enough - I couldn’t stand it personally but horses for courses and all that.

Good point! I always peel off the stickers but this is a bit different story. LB is the first watch with the touch of gold I actively wear. Therefore I decided to keep the stickers on as long as possible, because I'm scared of having scratches in the gold parts. And luckily they don't peel off :)

Good point! I always peel off the stickers but this is a bit different story. LB is the first watch with the touch of gold I actively wear. Therefore I decided to keep the stickers on as long as possible, because I'm scared of having scratches in the gold parts. And luckily they don't peel off :)
Fair enough indeed. Lovely watch btw. I tried one on recently and was surprised by how much I liked it!

Fair enough indeed. Lovely watch btw. I tried one on recently and was surprised by how much I liked it!
Thanks Steve! To be honest I don't wear steel bracelet on Speedmasters as well because of possible scratches. That's kind of mental health disorder I believe :-) The first thing I do with the Speedmaster is putting the NATO strap on to keep the steel bracelet untouched. Obviously I'm speaking about the new pieces. At least I wear older pieces that I bought in used condition.

I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one with such a diagnosis here :-)

Thanks Steve! To be honest I don't wear steel bracelet on Speedmasters as well because of possible scratches. That's kind of mental health disorder I believe :) The first thing I do with the Speedmaster is putting the NATO strap on to keep the steel bracelet untouched. Obviously I'm speaking about the new pieces. At least I wear older pieces that I bought in used condition.

I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one with such a diagnosis here :)
Indeed not. I had a TT skydweller for a period of time and it was amazing how scratched the gold center links got - much more so than the pcl on the stainless watches.

Been on the list at my AD for one since last year. I hope I get one soon!

Rollie gets to play outside today :p

DIsbsxz.jpg

My Uncle has always had a Rolex on his wrist and he’s decided to buy his last one for his 70th, although he doesn’t look a day over 50...

He’s decided to trade his 39mm Explorer for a Sub C no date.. 114060. I’m hoping once this lockdown eases and AD’s open back up, I’ll be able to ring around and get my hands on a no date for him.