Show us your Speedmaster Moon

Not a moonwatch, but hey its a speed atleast.

aad66f-1552419013.jpg

DED94DB6-00A1-4902-ACFB-376DF96A5A6E.jpeg First time posting on this forum so thought this would be a good one to start off. Picture is of my three year old Speedy Moonwatch with the original alligator strap and deployment clasp.

I just got mine today! Well, the box, and the back of the case. I sent it to be autographed by Michael Collins. Pics later!

Eric

Here are my sapphire sandwich, hesalite sandwich, and standard moon watch...
love that tan/brown strap, where did you get it?

Yeah I have a handful of their straps (NATO, leather, suede) and for the price I think they are just fine.

Thanks for the info will definitely take a look!!
Some more tips:
1. Their clearance sales sometime have some really good value stuff, worth checking out from time to time;
2. make sure to install the "honey" app if using Chrome, they almost always coupon codes (like "welcomeback") that could save 12-15%. This app will search for available coupon codes and test them for you automatically;
3. purchase 5+ regular priced ones you'll have 20% off. Coupons mentioned in #2 could be used on top of this...

I really think this website offers the best value when it comes to NATO and leather straps. The leather they use are of great quality. Craftsmanship may not be the best as i ran into some quality issues before, but for the price they are incredible.

Very nice pics !!! What is the brand of the strap ?