Show us your Speedmaster Moon

Man, I LOVE the classic Speedmasters, and 42mm would be ideal for me. But I insist on a date window on my watches. I'm thinking the Moonphase model with a date display would be a good compromise. I think that's my next purchase in the world of horology. Meanwhile, I'm quite happy with my co-axial Speedmaster, even with it's relatively large 44.25mm diameter.
Enlight62.jpg

Well, technically my 57 Reissue is closer to the real Moon than my "Sapphire Sandwich", so here they are:

image.jpeg image.jpeg
Edited:

I’m a ‘vintage guy’ but here they are the newer Speedies of my collection!
I would love to own also a 60th Anniversary but my AD have a lower supply than expected so now I’m waiting for it :(
Anyway here some pics of the other brothers!

Snoopy
wtbmg3.jpg

CK2998
mjuvwk.jpg

New Moonwatch
2wpq7br.jpg

2dqoi9y.jpg

Cheers

Man, I LOVE the classic Speedmasters, and 42mm would be ideal for me. But I insist on a date window on my watches. I'm thinking the Moonphase model with a date display would be a good compromise. I think that's my next purchase in the world of horology. Meanwhile, I'm quite happy with my co-axial Speedmaster, even with it's relatively large 44.25mm diameter.
Enlight62.jpg

For those who like the date feature with the original Moon size and looks, there was the Broad Arrow with the F. Piguet based 3303 and 3313 (coaxial) movements. As good as the cal. 9300 is, I think it's a shame Omega discontinued the Broad Arrow. Mine is a keeper.

image.png

R3bitQI.jpg
first post of my new limited edition Apollo 17. Absolutely love the quality, finish and overall look of this watch

My favorite Speedmaster ever. Represents everything I love about a watch; the chronograph, the moon history, the moon phase, the date, just everything!
IMG_1826.jpg

145.022-71 No Nasa
(since I had the photos lying around)
The one from the book.

P5240023.jpg P5240022.jpg IMG_2875.JPG