Show us your Speedmaster Moon

Just bought another tritium Speedmaster even though I said I wouldn't buy them anymore. My brother is getting this one for his birthday so it was an easy decision. He wanted one for a long time and I wouldn't let him buy a new one with luminova. This is a 90's tritium model that has been completely serviced less than a year ago. Perfect pair with his planet ocean 42.

fairly new as a active member!
looking forward to a good time on here
enjoy your monday

Just bought another tritium Speedmaster even though I said I wouldn't buy them anymore. My brother is getting this one for his birthday so it was an easy decision. He wanted one for a long time and I wouldn't let him buy a new one with luminova. This is a 90's tritium model that has been completely serviced less than a year ago. Perfect pair with his planet ocean 42.
wish you were my brother! very nice present!

Going on month 11 since I bought my Speedy. Still love it daily. Currently using a Hodinkee leather strap but I've always wanted a deployment on a canvas/leather/some other material strap. Can anyone recommend anything? Thanks!

IMG_20180419_115934.jpg

Here’s a file pic [one of my faves] of my modern Speedy Gonzales Moonwatch inside its Omega presentation box with the lid fully closed. I placed my camera phone inside the large accessory bin, mashed the flash button, mashed the timer button, mashed the pic button and closed the Omega presentation box lid...BOOM...we have the technology. :D

97DEDC0D-A07A-4F4D-AC4F-E2ABB1617B1F.jpeg