Show me your Gay Freres bracelet

Good afternoon, hope you are doing well.
I was wondering whether there is a list of specific models that came originally on a bracelet made by Gay Freres. I know they made bracelets for several brands, but I am curious to see if someone has a list of all the models. Not sure if this exists. Thanks and have a good day.
Jan

Why not change the title to "Show your Gay Freres bracelet" and make this thread into a compilation. Then you can edit the OP over time and make a list as a contribution to the forum.

I don’t own one market GF but don’t forget the Rolex Oyster. Yet another thing Rolex can’t take credit for but tries to.

…and Tissot

just saw above. A ton of 60’s Tissot were stamped GF

GF, but not signed so

P5250164m.JPG

that was before it went to Hong Kong.

Attached to this for nearly 50 years so far

IMG_1138m.JPG

Why? It was already 7 years old and cheap from someone at work.

I don’t own one market GF but don’t forget the Rolex Oyster. Yet another thing Rolex can’t take credit for but tries to.

Why shouldn't Rolex take credit? After all, GF is now part of Rolex.

Beside the ones on some of my Certinas, I think this one should be of interest to you:

20220526_150303.jpg

20220526_150329.jpg

It's a fairly dainty Omega from appr. 1934, but the interesting thing is that beside the GF stamp in the clasp, it also features an Omega logo:

20220526_150408.jpg

I believe this is one of earliest - if not the earliest - example of a bracelet with a watch company logo on it. Bracelets were usually an add-on in this period, but on this reference it was featured in adverts as a selling point. In fact, Omega themselves marketed it as an integrated bracelet, predating the Constellations of the late sixties that were touted as having the first integrated bracelets by a mere 35 years :)

18050502274319182115699749.jpg

I don't want to derail the topic but does anyone know of any sellers who specialize in vintage bracelets? I have two (one of which happens to be a GF) that may need repairing (bracelet stretch and broken springbar/pin) or just outright replacement.

I don't want to derail the topic but does anyone know of any sellers who specialize in vintage bracelets? I have two (one of which happens to be a GF) that may need repairing (bracelet stretch and broken springbar/pin) or just outright replacement.
It's been a while since you posted this message, but worth asking if you ever found any? Particularly I'm looking for someone to make a custom-made ends for the wide brick-link model.