RUSA Service (NYC)

I admit to only looking for about five minutes, but I didn't see a similar thread. So, I am starting this one.

I sent a recently acquired 16013 (with Buckley dial) to RUSA for service in NYC. While the original email indicating it had been received by them was fumbled, once communications were established, the overall process literally could not have been better.

They communicate clearly and quickly. I had to call them at one point and was able to immediately speak with someone who was able to discuss my situation and advance the process. The estimate was prepared within a couple of days and sent immediately. Once I confirmed it was ok to proceed, they estimated an approximate 4 week turn around. They met that commitment.

Once completed, the invoice was immediately sent. They, again, answered the phone and processed my payment without any difficulties. The watch was packaged and sent in perfect order.

As for the watch, it is for "daughter duc", so I wanted it appear as nice as possible. I am stunned at how good an almost 40 year old watch may be made to look.

A very sincere thank you to the RUSA (NYC) team.

I really am going to have a hard time giving this to her:

11.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

18.jpg