Réal or not !

14kt gold filled. Looks to be in nice condition. Usually the links on the back get badly worn. Little stretch.

Problem is going to find the end pieces. Omega carries replacements, but gold plated and not a great match. I bought a pair and went over them with a soft scrub pad to tone down the plated finish

no, in concrete terms, it was almost certain that it was a real one! but by putting it on sale on vinted a person told me that it was fake and that he had seen it with a professional so I asked for a second opinion to confirm mine or that of the gentleman

no, in concrete terms, it was almost certain that it was a real one! but by putting it on sale on vinted a person told me that it was fake and that he had seen it with a professional so I asked for a second opinion to confirm mine or that of the gentleman
You are the seller, and you need to rely on your own conclusions and stand behind what you are selling. If you're not sure, don't claim that it is authentic. I don't think you can rely on strangers on the internet who are giving you opinions based on crappy photos.

Makes sense, but those end links you have on the watch are definitely for a different watch:
1726587804684.png

That sounds a little shady but I will blame it on the translation. As a seller, you should disclose what you know about the watch in the description.

That's not how things work here. You will hear what you deserve.

That's not how things work here. You will hear what you deserve.
If the OP thinks he can corral the responses, he doesn’t understand the internet at all.

On top of the above comments, the watch he is selling does not have a seconds hand. He is well aware of that since he joined OF just to ask for a replacement back in July. None of these issues are mentioned in his sales post. He is knowingly deceiving people.