Omega x Swatch - MoonSwatch Only - Pictures Thread!

Still no online availability or restock near me so another strap change will have to do…
IMG_1384.jpg

Wow that Mercury looks great on the Nato.
I was lucky again today. While in Bern I noticed a queue in front of the swatch store and found out they just got a new shipment. Got in line and 10 minutes later with the help of a friend I was able to get the Mission to Jupiter and Uranus. I passed by just in time as they were nearly sold out.

Wow that Mercury looks great on the Nato.
I was lucky again today. While in Bern I noticed a queue in front of the swatch store and found out they just got a new shipment. Got in line and 10 minutes later with the help of a friend I was able to get the Mission to Jupiter and Uranus. I passed by just in time as they were nearly sold out.

Congrats! So, now the big question... are you going to post pictures of Uranus on the internet for strangers to gawk at? ::popcorn::

Congrats! So, now the big question... are you going to post pictures of Uranus on the internet for strangers to gawk at? ::popcorn::
Meh- old hat here. We’ve seen plenty of Wankar’s, Aeriola’s, and Orator’s here- what’s another Uranus.

Managed to get the Mars and Mercury today. Pics will follow. Got 5 in total now. I guess they are easier to optain in Switzerland: I just checked today inside the Airport in Zurich and was able to buy two with the help of my girlfriend.

Imagine if Omega now mimic the Moonswatch in ceramic???????????????

Managed to get the Mars and Mercury today. Pics will follow. Got 5 in total now. I guess they are easier to optain in Switzerland: I just checked today inside the Airport in Zurich and was able to buy two with the help of my girlfriend.
Lucky you ! No Swatch in ORY were I'm based :thumbsdown: We still have scalpers waiting in front of the stores here in France ::puke::

Current and future owners of these watches will eventually discover something, at the end of the day it is a cheap, plastic watch, it will not satisfy owners of the real deal in the long run. They are a novelty item, like all plastic Swatches have been for 40 years. Enjoy them for what they are, but don't sink too much money in them or you'll be out over $2,500 for the whole set. In a few years you'll look back and say, 'what was I thinking?'

Current and future owners of these watches will eventually discover something, at the end of the day it is a cheap, plastic watch, it will not satisfy owners of the real deal in the long run. They are a novelty item, like all plastic Swatches have been for 40 years. Enjoy them for what they are, but don't sink too much money in them or you'll be out over $2,500 for the whole set. In a few years you'll look back and say, 'what was I thinking?'

I hope that critics of these watches one day “eventually discover” that no one has said they are anything other than fun, plastic watches — and that alone is satisfying. But thanks for the advice, I guess?

I like them for what they are. Super light fun watches I can wear during my vacation so I don't need to be afraid of being mugged. They are not meant to replace my Omega Speedies. You are correct that the quality doesn't measure up to the real deal. I see the collaboration for what it was meant to be. Merge typical Omega design with Swatch playfulness and color. That's why I like the more extreme releases the most. Mercury and Moon are bought and popular because they look similar to the real deal. I'm also interested how popular these will be after the hype has dried off and they are readily available at swatch stores.
I also agree with you that these watches are rather expensive for what they are but it's still in a reasonable range for me. I would never pay above retail tough.

Mission to the Moon

could you please post a close up of the moon image on the back of the watch?

wondering how crisp (or not) is the footprint Easter egg

could you please post a close up of the moon image on the back of the watch?

wondering how crisp (or not) is the footprint Easter egg

Here it is :

F3311A86-220E-4BBA-8588-96C6DB59DEC6.jpeg

A better picture from YouTube (
) :

30CBDAF7-A6E5-4FFF-A092-80F2894CF881.jpeg

Honestly with the naked eye it’s quite difficult to see it.

Here it is :

F3311A86-220E-4BBA-8588-96C6DB59DEC6.jpeg

Honestly with the naked eye it’s quite difficult to see it.

definitely not the resolution of the speedy moon phase

still a cute little tie-in, though

12E950CA-FC13-46A8-BC95-F118255E737F.jpeg