Omega x Swatch - MoonSwatch Only - Pictures Thread!

Found this on Facebook, Gulf / Uranus, this is what I had in mind strap wise exactly

48DBDA1A-2855-4214-B7EF-00EE027F2F3B.jpeg
I hope that dude realizes that his beaded bracelet is gonna take one of those plastic pusher off:eek:

…and I just realized that he has beads next to Uranus…that’s for another forum

I really want a crazy color, but that Mercury is pretty great too.

Are these now available in swatch shops? Or is it scalpers only until more stock is around?

I really want a crazy color, but that Mercury is pretty great too.

I figured if I could only get one then I should get the one that I could wear most often. But if/when they become more available, I'd really like a blue or red. Crazy colors are kind of the point, imo.

Are these now available in swatch shops? Or is it scalpers only until more stock is around?

Maybe? See the Instagram comment from Swatch below. I called my local shop and they said no restock for another 2-3 weeks but YMMV.

Screen Shot 2022-04-01 at 9.16.25 AM.png

I’d noticed in the early press photos, but now also the forum member’s “real” watch photos here, the following little tidbit on the dial:

7B66F031-C0C9-4C25-A766-163A1D4CEA93.jpeg

Looking around, apparently this “Swatch AG XXXX” appears to be on all swatch dials, the year indicated always (?) preceding the year of model release.

“Swatch AG” is the technical designation of parent company “Swatch Group.”

Seems that the parent company, Swatch AG, maintains ownership of all Swatch (watch) intellectual property, including the website info.

55B2B385-75B0-4199-8C32-F9F53B3DFBE7.jpeg

Whereas Omega separately maintains/owns its intellectual property.

3715C676-16FC-48A5-894B-3B4A4B1AA007.jpeg

Found this on Facebook, Gulf / Uranus, this is what I had in mind strap wise exactly

48DBDA1A-2855-4214-B7EF-00EE027F2F3B.jpeg
Ok I want the Tiffany baby blue more than anything but hot damn the gulf colors, sold me over the top, April 8th can’t come soon enough

Ok I want the Tiffany baby blue more than anything but hot damn the gulf colors, sold me over the top, April 8th can’t come soon enough

April 8th…?

April 8th…?
Ohh I friend at my local OB mentioned the date they’ll restock them for sale online at the US Swatch site, I check it everyday but it was so casual how they brought it up

Ohh I friend at my local OB mentioned the date they’ll restock them for sale online at the US Swatch site, I check it everyday but it was so casual how they brought it up

“Big, if true”, as the kids used to say.
Edited:

There's not a swatch store within a few hundred miles of me :(

so you're saying I can buy one online from my home on the 8th?..

There's not a swatch store within a few hundred miles of me :(
Even though there is apparently a
swatch store at Dulles airport, the closest to the mid-Atlantic that is carrying them seems to be New York.
Hope they make good on the available online to everyone- attitude.

Even though there is apparently a
swatch store at Dulles airport, the closest to the mid-Atlantic that is carrying them seems to be New York.
Hope they make good on the available online to everyone- attitude.
Got mine at King of Prussia in PA!

so you're saying I can buy one online from my home on the 8th?..
I have low expectations but I am checking it daily just in case they slip it in early!
But go on swatch.com, and see the placeholder already ready, I am just patiently waiting
Edited:

I have low expectations but I am checking it daily just in case they slip it in early!
But go on swatch.com, and see the placeholder already ready, I am just patiently waiting
Is there any way to preload your payment indo and have it saved to streamline the checkout process for speed once it does come online?

Is there any way to preload your payment indo and have it saved to streamline the checkout process for speed once it does come online?

Ive poked around, and if there’s a way it seems like it would (if at all) only reveal itself in making a first purchase?

Ive poked around, and if there’s a way it seems like it would (if at all) only reveal itself in making a first purchase?
seems like its going to be a race for the history books. jittery fingers and sweaty panic while the site buffers payment lol