Omega Stories: The James Bond Spectre Seamaster Aqua Terra Cal 8507 Ref 231.10.42.21.03.004

Beautiful dial. I had never paid attention to this one before. Your article now makes me appreciate this model.

I recall reading or watching a story about George Lazenby. He was quite the character in real life. Made me watch OHMSS again.

Now I need to look George up on Google and read about his exploits again.

Beautiful dial. I had never paid attention to this one before. Your article now makes me appreciate this model.

I recall reading or watching a story about George Lazenby. He was quite the character in real life. Made me watch OHMSS again.

Now I need to look George up on Google and read about his exploits again.
He was definitely an unusual character, I wish he had done all of those Roger Moore movies and made them less of a joke, but then I guess he had his reasons.

I've always loved that Bond Aqua Terra. The blue and yellow really pops and I like the shield designs on the face. Debating picking one of these up.

The James Bond Spectre Aqua Terra is very unusual in being the only real dress watch in the Bond LE catalog. Featuring a very unique movement, and a beautiful design inspired by Bond's family history, it is one of the most comfortable and attractive of all LE Bond models. [..]

Visit The James Bond Spectre Seamaster Aqua Terra Cal 8507 Ref 231.10.42.21.03.004 to read the full article.

such a cool watch…I don’t think I have seen this in real life. I would buy one for sure! I’ve had a couple Aqua Terra’s, and always love them. Never the Bond edition though.

Also, one of these was included with the Aston Martin DB9 GT Bond Edition limited to 150 cars in special Spectre Silver colour to I believe celebrate the 50th anniversary of Aston Martin and Bond in 2015

IMG_1668.jpeg IMG_1669.jpeg IMG_1667.jpeg

The James Bond Spectre Aqua Terra is very unusual in being the only real dress watch in the Bond LE catalog. Featuring a very unique movement, and a beautiful design inspired by Bond's family history, it is one of the most comfortable and attractive of all LE Bond models. [..]

Visit The James Bond Spectre Seamaster Aqua Terra Cal 8507 Ref 231.10.42.21.03.004 to read the full article.

Love this set up! Would be great to have both of these together…a near term goal of mine now after this article!