Omega Stories: Absolute Japanese Minimalism - 131.013 Hand-Wound Calibre 286

Some watches I choose to write about just because they’re extremely obscure, unknown and only exist in small numbers or in non-English speaking markets. This watch, the 131.013 is a perfect example of this, a limited production model only sold in Japan with a unique minimalist design. [..]

Visit Absolute Japanese Minimalism - 131.013 Hand-Wound Calibre 286 to read the full article.

That was an especially enjoyable and informative article on a small facet from class of Omega watches I admire very much, the 30mms.

Was on the fence between adding an Oysterdate Precision or a Seamaster 30 till I read this article last weekend. Immediately searched online and much to my surprise found a pinstripe with beveled lugs still nicely intact on eBay! Pulled the trigger.

It just arrived from Japan today. Absolutely fell in love with it. Great article! Inspiring. Thank you!
Edited:

Was on the fence between adding an Oysterdate Precision or a Seamaster 30 till I read this article last weekend. Immediately searched online and much to my surprise found a pinstripe with beveled lugs still nicely intact on eBay! Pulled the trigger.

It just arrived from Japan today. Absolutely fell in love with it. Great article! Thank you.
That’s a really nice looking pinstripe dial, definitely the pick of the bunch, enjoy mate