Omega 2324-9 £300

FS 
£ 300
Hello all -

Offered FS a 1940s Omega Ref 2324-9, featuring the venerable 30T2 SC movement (indicating central seconds). A few things stand out - the stainless steel case measures 35mm without crown, and the slim bezel means the dial appears quite large, so the watch has presence even on a larger wrist such as mine (7 1/4 inch for reference). As you can see, the dial has plenty of wear, but also character: I like the faded Arabic numerals, and the syringe hands appear to have original lume which has aged to a lovely colour. Together with the blued seconds hand, it has a striking military look. I believe the crown is original, and the crystal is domed acrylic The lug width is 18mm with drilled lug holes, snap on case. The movement is running but I can't vouch for its service history or accuracy, so a future service is recommended. Please note the strap pictured is not included in the sale, I choose it for the pics as the colour compliments the hands very well.
Do let me know if you have any questions - postage will be included for a UK sale, asking £300.

Thanks OF for the space and for your interest - cheers, Dan

omega 30 1.jpg
omega 30 3.jpg

omega 30 4.jpg omega 30 7.jpg omega 30 8.jpg omega 30 9.jpg omega 30 crown.jpg