Now Dutch Auction: Omega Speedsonic "Lobster"

FS 
€ 2500
OK, I think it is best to make a "Dutch auction" for this offer. That means that the price is reduced in steps, here by 100 € once a week. You can wait and hope that nobody else grabs it for the current price. You can also wait too long ... ;). Fairness makes it necessary that offers, as previously invited, are no longer accepted, the (current and frequently reduced) price is insofar fixed. If my personal lower limit is reached, the watch will be withdrawn from sale.

I have decided to let go a few wrist watches, as I have "too many". And I have developed a favor for more "decorative" and earlier wrist watches, like the Hamilton Coronado shown on the board elsewhere.

The watch has been stored without battery and just recently I fitted a battery for testing. Everything works fine, including calendar functions (do not attempt to change the date or day between 20:00 and 03:00!). I will deliver the watch without having tightened the screw back, so that a buyer can decide either the use it frequently, or to put it into a collection. In the former case, the back will need to be tightened. In the latter case, please remove the battery.

The braclett fits my 20/21 cm wrist well. I have no additional links.

According to the prior professional seller, the watch had a service about 2 years ago. I do not have proof for this, so that might be regarded as hearsay only. The watch is without box or documentation.

The watch is located in the EU, non-EU residents will have to consider importation duties additionally. Shipping is free within the EU. Please ask for a quote for other countries.

This is a private sale, so no warranty or garantee. Also no returns. Any questions are welcome, however.

Start price was 2.600,-- €. Paypal preferred payment method, G&S fees to be borne by the buyer.

Thanks to OF for the space. Since I typically am on the buyers side, I do (not yet) have selling references on OF. I might have a little bit of standing in the pocket watch thread ;) I am a NAWCC member also since a while and rather active in the forum (same "nick", just with an additional "." at the end, same avatar. It is indeed me :cool:).

Cheers, Bernhard

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg 10.jpg 11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg
Edited:

Bump
Kind offers no longer invited, see amended description above (re: "Dutch auction") :)
Edited:

First 100 € step down in the "Dutch auction", stay tuned every Monday for subsequent steps.

Cheers, Bernhard

P.S.: If editing of the title and offer text per se is regarded as a "bump" (although the topic is not pushed up by this), and as a "listing" within 24 h, please apologize and report to a mod, so that this post can be deleted by a mod.
Edited: