New young member from the Netherlands

1GBUPPk

I am proud to play a Kauffmann 63 t as my main guitar… Kauffmann’s guitar store is the guitar store where I work to earn my money to buy guitars and watches in the near future. Before I got to work there I bought this guitar. The kauffmann guitars are Dutch handmade custom guitars that are getting more and more popular in Europe. My acoustic main guitar is a martin 000-x2e (from their mexican budget series). The guitars on top of my wishlist are a martin om/000-28, but those are very expensive so it will take some time before I get to that and also the es-335. I’ll attach a picture of my Kauffmann, is there a guitar thread in the open discussion allready? ;)
1GBUPPk
For the non-guitarists: This guitar is aged, like washed jeans, I did not abuse my guitar. :D
a3f001715cec2b60394bb4dbe2f8ec61.jpg

That's really cool, not heard of kaufmann guitars before. I have a 1970s Kramer with a metal neck and a Taylor 314ce acoustic as my two main guitars. The Kramer is quite a rare beast these days. Sounds great (it's got Seymour Duncan pickups I think) but it goes in and out of tune depending on ambient air temperature (metal expansion) so gigging with it is... Interesting!

The Taylor is great, I love it. I'd love to add a bigger bodied acoustic at some point but can't really justify it - I don't gig enough these days.
Edited: