New entry... my first NOS watch... DeLuca inside

I definetly think that NOS watch are not for me. Thanks all for your advice. But I remember now why i love vintage watches, it is because they have all their own story and i can wear them without fear. I don't want to keep this one in a safety box for another decade so it will go soon i think. By the way another 5513 will replace it soon :) with a lot of traces everywhere as i love them!!!!!!!

That's a pity, not even some wristshot pics? And what about the rest of those NOS watches the guy owns, just waiting to be rescued from the evil clutches of the bank vault...

The seller is a very good guy and a watch collector as well. He kept the other ones for him :) (BTW he is now flooded with messages for this watch as he under estimated the value I think...) I will take some wristshot this week end but after that Mr De Luca will go back in his box !
Edited:

Mine got here yesterday!! Beautiful watch. Dropping it for service this afternoon. If the 2nd generation is anything near the 1st gen in person you're going to love it!!!

Perfect timing :) and beautiful one! Mine is beautiful as well! ...but too beautiful...in fact i think i don't like new watch... no.. I'm sure...Now to be fair I was thinking about keeping it as an investment but since i have a compulsive buy addiction... not sure i will keep it for a while...

I definetly think that NOS watch are not for me. Thanks all for your advice. But I remember now why i love vintage watches, it is because they have all their own story and i can wear them without fear. I don't want to keep this one in a safety box for another decade so it will go soon i think. By the way another 5513 will replace it soon :) with a lot of traces everywhere as i love them!!!!!!!
No. You have the opportunity to start its story from now. Get it serviced, wear it with pride and let some future generation ponder over why there is a nick in the case - we'll know it's because you had one too many Pernods.

[
Great news. Right back from my watchmaker and the watch is 100 and in perfect condition. It has been serviced witin the last 2 years Sinai work done. The only non Original part is the bracelet but that's OK because I knew already this model came out on leather.