Natafaan

Fan has a totally different meaning in Swedish than in English. Fan is swear word comparable with "hell" or "damned" but it is actually one of several words for the devil. When you say fan in Swedish it is with a long a - as faan.

I have been indroducing the new swear word Natafaan in certain watch oriented groups here in Sweden and everybody immediately understands the concept...

dubai2.jpg

Zenith-Defy-Open-Extreme.jpg

Well, in English, when trying to be polite about a watch like the one you post above, I might say I'm "not a fan" ::popcorn::

Well, in English, when trying to be polite about a watch like the one you post above, I might say I'm "not a fan" ::popcorn::

You mean - "nat a faan"...:whipped:;)

You beat me to it. :p

Or hell is hot...

"Believe me Charlie - you want the spit"

Edited:

Our Viking ancestors believed in a cold hell!
Go figure.......
:whistling:

Or hell is hot...

"Believe me Charlie - you want the spit"

That was a horrible show and I usually despise any reminder that it ever existed.... except nobody can deny the awesomeness of Gordon Bombay! :thumbsup:

Is this the famous squirrel avenger?

y'all need to post the full scene to do ol' Thierry's vision justice:

dubai1.jpg

y'all need to post the full scene to do ol' Thierry's vision justice:

dubai1.jpg

That is a really disturbing picture... There is so much I would like to say but life is too short.