My photo thread :)

Hey guys :) So This forum made me totally crazy and I had to get this lovely watch. I always considered it a bit on the bigger size but I guess one can have one big watch in the collection :) A Speedy is a must anyway...
So I decided to start this thread to share my happiness with you.. Its a tough winter this year with temperatures way below - 15 deg. Celsius so mostly indoor pics for now :)

Thanks for the kind words :) I hope to post some outdoor pics soon too but the winter is really exhausting at the moment. IMG_8658.JPG

Thanks for the kind words :) I hope to post some outdoor pics soon too but the winter is really exhausting at the moment. IMG_8658.JPG
I've got mine on that exact NATO from you. The leather thickness and color are perfect for the Speedy.
Congrats on the great watch.

Yep, the chromexcel NATO straps are super-comfy :)

Here is one picture on a canvas prototype :) IMG_8722.JPG

Hey guys :) So This forum made me totally crazy and I had to get this lovely watch. I always considered it a bit on the bigger size but I guess one can have one big watch in the collection :) A Speedy is a must anyway...
So I decided to start this thread to share my happiness with you.. Its a tough winter this year with temperatures way below - 15 deg. Celsius so mostly indoor pics for now :)[/

Nice Pics

Great looking watch and even better straps! The rust canvas one looks especially versatile

I do need one of these for my 105.012, I've got a red-ish brown one of yours on my A386 and its great just wondering what'll look most badass on the Speedy... decisions...

What's that sort of crinkly finish leather in the last two pics in the above post?

So man choices and only one wrist :)

Hope you enjoy the strap!

The leather on the last 2 pictures is Horween Chromexcel lined with some good calf leather.

One cheeky Speedy picture from 2 days ago ;) The profile of this watch is infinitely sexy..
R1105215.jpeg

Great to see you Jan! I need to place a strap order! Do you still do custom work?