My new arrival (El Primero A386): expert's opinion

Hi,
last monday, finally, I bought this A386. It was is a lucky and unexpected deal. I was looking for this watch for long time and I almost gave up. So I ask to the experts what is wrong with it. Just yesterday I found another crown (about 6.2mm). I think it should be the right one and next week I'll go to my watchmaker for substitution (is the other one right for A787/8?)
Thanks

Very nice, great looking piece. Loving the dual shot at the bottom.

Double dibs!!

Thank you for appreciation.
None found any defects so I supposed all parts are correct.
M.

congrats. welcome to the club. it's one of my favorite pieces for so many reasons. wear it proudly & often.
your 3rd-series looks good. I'm wondering if the register hands may have been replaced. for this style of hand, i'm accustomed to seeing them thinner and slightly longer (might be the various camera angles). senior a386 experts, please chime in and keep me honest.

congrats. welcome to the club. it's one of my favorite pieces for so many reasons. wear it proudly & often.
your 3rd-series looks good. I'm wondering if the register hands may have been replaced. for this style of hand, i'm accustomed to seeing them thinner and slightly longer (might be the various camera angles). senior a386 experts, please chime in and keep me honest.

For me these hands seem correct.
Same hands on my mark 3 (on left) and thiner hands on mark 1(on right)

_DSC1523.jpg

Great, thanks for sharing. Didn't know the 1 & 3 had different stick hands. Dibs on both of your lovely pieces! That mark 1 is awesome.

Congrats again to OP.

_DSC1523.jpg
There really needs to be a new rule for this forum that anybody who posts pictures of more than one A386 must also include their home address, and times in which they will not be at home. And their safe combination, if appropriate.

It's just not fair!!

I mean, those are great looking examples. Congratulations. I am jealous :thumbsup:

Very nice piece! Congrats. New crown looks great. Wear it well.

Very nice example!
Interesting to note that your dial variation is consistent with what I have seen so far for mark II or III : slightly different font of wordings compared to mark I.
Not sure however that we can conclude on specific dials for mark I compared to II and III as I don't have enought examples for reference.