My little ELP back from its bath

I posted a picture of this Movado/Zenith ELP (Ref 01.0171.415/A-788) several weeks ago when I first bought it. Now it is back from the watchmaker. No detailing or polishing to the case. It has two new-old-stock pushers and a cleaned/lubed movement. I put it on a close to the same vintage Movado strap with a period buckle with the same logo as the dial. I thought I would photograph it using a prop from about the same year...my Rolleiflex 2.8 Planar.

MovadoA388-Rol.jpg

Looks great, and a nice photo too. The vintage aficionados will be happy that you didn't put it near a polishing wheel.

Looks great, and a nice photo too. The vintage aficionados will be happy that you didn't put it near a polishing wheel.

Thanks...I never polish them other than maybe with a cloth. Once you polish...you can't un-polish. This one had a few little scratches on the back when I bought it...they are still there.

JohnCote

Gorgeous example John. So many of these blue Zenith dials of the era have not aged well - yours is top-shelf! And that case...::love::.
Edited:

Nice! The snap-back A78x is a sleeper in the line-up. Very nice watches. Enjoy!

IMG_8772s.JPG