My grail has arrived ... the 135

02.jpg

01.jpg

Dial condition could be better, but no serious deal. What I appreciate here is everything is original, and the case is not polished.

And here is the paper I also have bought:

home_image.3105683.jpg

Very cool, congrats mate that's a special piece!

Such a pretty movement, would almost be worth having a custom display back made for it.

Very cool, congrats mate that's a special piece!

Such a pretty movement, would almost be worth having a custom display back made for it.

Thanks, I am actually looking for a custom display back, still haven't found a master who can do it good.

Wow, just sign up and Baoquang you sure got yourself a very Nice handsome watch !

Smooth watch. Guess it just needs a bit of cleaning.

Congrats. A very nice watch and rightfully a grail.

Thanks, I am actually looking for a custom display back, still haven't found a master who can do it good.
Congrats! Please let us know what you conclude after you do your research on the back!

Nice find! For some reason, one runs into more gold Port Royals than steel - not that there are a lot of either...

Congratulations! A worthy grail, for sure.

What a stunning piece, they just dont make watches with such presence anymore :eek:

Great find, congratulations! :thumbsup:

Congratulations! It's a very handsome watch.

I especially like the rather special semi-shrouded lugs. They are 1/2 cut away on the backside (easier to see the effect from the front on the top pair of lugs in the advertisement picture you posted).

Also, be very careful with the hands in service - they are very much NLA (no longer available).

-Ez

thank you all guys... luckily it arrives fully serviced (according to the seller), and indeed is keeping time and power reserve very good ... the lugs hide part of the strap, so the strap looks more integrated to the watch (very nice touch)

one day in my quest, I will find original dial & hands in better condition ... there are ones @ chrono24 but it is not for the Port Royal

Fantastic and rare watch! Enjoy it in good health!