My Custom A384, New Arrival..

I bought this watch a few months ago, knowing it had the service L dial, and sent it out to my master watchmaker to have him give it some life. Am thrilled with the result.
494fb90ffdaef608d173a92e38c266a2.jpg

cheers,
David

Very nice! Let's have your tropical and this one side by side....

Very nice indeed, David. The work on the case looks superb.

I have one just like it that I bought, regrettably, before I was aware of the replacement dial issue and was lauded at the time on the WUS Zenith forum for my great luck in finding a near-NOS example of this watch. The initials SV come to mind. We've all learned since. I love the look of the watch but paid way too much for it, and I have to confess that knowing that has taken some of the shine off it for me. Still, she is a pretty little piece:

IMG-20110915-00015.jpg

Very nice indeed, David. The work on the case looks superb.

I have one just like it that I bought, regrettably, before I was aware of the replacement dial issue and was lauded at the time on the WUS Zenith forum for my great luck in finding a near-NOS example of this watch. The initials SV come to mind. We've all learned since. I love the look of the watch but paid way too much for it, and I have to confess that knowing that has taken some of the shine off it for me. Still, she is a pretty little piece:

Wouldn't throw it off my wrist.:thumbsup:

Very nice David, unsurprisingly.
Congratulations and enjoy this beauty !
Cheers, L