Movado Super Sub Sea

Greetings all. I thought I would share some pictures of my latest. OK, so its not the Zenith but the Mavodo suits me just fine. On close inspection I noticed two interesting features. The sub register hands that (not sure of the name) blue finish that shows up in strong angled light and the crystal has the Movado emblem in the centre. It was only on close inspection f the high res pictures that I noticed this last feature and was wondering if the same is found on Zenith or even other Movado's. Look foreward to the responses.
regards
Paul
www.heuerworld.com

136MovadoSuperSubSeano2_zps425d3987.jpg

136MovadoSuperSubSeano5_zps45d5de24.jpg

136MovadoSuperSubSeano3_zps8d7a6e0f.jpg

136MovadoSuperSubSeano7_zps7488eba4.jpg

136MovadoSuperSubSeano11_zpsa0911ec7.jpg

136MovadoSuperSubSeano10_zps12f8456b.jpg

136MovadoSuperSubSeano9_zpsb07e85f5.jpg

Terrific watch Paul. Thanks for sharing. Cool crystal signature... I haven't noticed this before, but I'll keep my eyes peeled.

I have not seen the zenith crystals to be signed - most interesting about Movado.
This is one of the very many models that exist in Zenith-Movado pairs and create a real challenge trying to pick the better of the two.

In many ways the zenith Movado marriage was a very good one. Too bad Movado started hanging around malls after the honeymoon

That is a spectacular example, Matt. And it looks as if you have the cube Movado box - perfect for it.

Hi all,

glad you like it, here are a few more:

movboi10.jpg

movblo11.jpg

and here's a Ying Yang picture!

yngyan11.jpg

Matt

That Jaeger 4 ATM is on my non-Zenith short list and has been for a long time - not a watch you run into often.

That Jaeger 4 ATM is on my non-Zenith short list and has been for a long time - not a watch you run into often.

Yep, that's the definition of the kind of watches I try to own!

Matt

You & me both brother - but probably further down my list since you're a bigger chronograph fan than I.

Yep, that's the definition of the kind of watches I try to own!

As you should! Anybody can take their pick of Rolex Subs or Omega Seamaster De Villes on eBay. Hunting white whales is an addiction. I think the hunt & kill might be more satisfying than ownership.