Movado HS 360 Kingmatic

I bought this watch back in August because it was in great shape and pretty inexpensive. https://omegaforums.net/threads/rec...on-ebay-not-inquires.2659/page-52#post-517288
s-l1600.jpg

I want to put it up for sale and include some information about it but can't find a thing. Lots of Presidents but only one HS 360 and the information provided, while it seems plausible, doesn't reference any sources.
Do any of you have any information about this model?

From what I can see from that photo, you'd be in the clear if you describe it as a Calatrava :thumbsup:

The style of the dial is safely in the "art deco" genre as well :D

From what I can see from that photo, you'd be in the clear if you describe it as a Calatrava :thumbsup:

The extremely rare 70's art deco calatrava, I like it.

Thanks, Tony. I should have said that I had that information. What I'd like to know is the difference between this and President and why the name changed?

Grrrrr :whipped:naughty you!!

Thanks, Tony. I should have said that I had that information. What I'd like to know is the difference between this and President and why the name changed?

I think that they simply added "President" at some point, and am not aware of any other differences.

Note that the marketing move was made at a time when Presidents were often respected...:rolleyes:

Note that the marketing move was made at a time when Presidents were often respected...:rolleyes:
Oh, you must mean when Nixon was President?

Oh, you must mean when Nixon was President?

Exactly. Today's options actually make him appear almost palatable!

Exactly. Today's options actually make him appear almost palatable!
Ain't that the truth.