Merry Christmas All,

End of a long great day!
Hope Santa was good to all. No watch gifts here, but have an incoming for my 51st in 2 days..
D

Well that's just the thing, you don't want family buying you watches, they never do it well :\

Don't want to be given a Skagen quartz and have to wear it so as not to offend anyone lol

Well that's just the thing, you don't want family buying you watches, they never do it well :\

Don't want to be given a Skagen quartz and have to wear it so as not to offend anyone lol

Amen to that brother! :p

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas and a happy Boxing Day to all who celebrates it. Am also looking forward to an incoming Zenith addition.:)

I must admit my lovely bride has given me some beautiful watches over the years, but as the years have gone by, my taste has gotten, well, more expensive...

Hey, I have a Skagen quartz & there's nothing wrong with it :p

Hey, I have a Skagen quartz & there's nothing wrong with it :p
Its what I call a 2AM Kebab watch, its like when you're out on the piss all night, you can barely walk, then out of nowhere you've got a kebab shop magically appear and sell you some spoiled lamb and rotten vegetables in mouldy pita bread.

Similarly a Skagan is the watch you buy at the chemist when you're told to take your antibiotics every 6 hours, but don't have anything handy to time it.

In other words its inexpensive & does the job when the champagne & caviar of, say, a Daytona is out of place. Nothing wrong with that :D

In other words its inexpensive & does the job when the champagne & caviar of, say, a Daytona is out of place. Nothing wrong with that :D
=D

8241451C-F78D-43B0-9FB6-9C3FE3EFE3CE-25678-000006A77388926F.jpg