Lost my Omega Electronic F300hz

Hello everyone, I'm new to this forum. Over the past few months, I've become increasingly interested in watchmaking and its history.
And more particularly in the Omega brand. So, in mid-July, I bought this superb Omega Electronic F300hz from the 70s (photos and links below).

https://www.omegawatches.com/fr-fr/watch-omega-geneve-omega-md-198-0031

All was well until August 15, when my watch disappeared at a party in Nice (South of France).
To this day, I haven't found it... I'm very sad because it was my first Omega, and the second watch of my life.
I'm a student, so I don't have much money for this expensive hobby. That's why I posted this message on this forum...
If anyone has any tips on finding the watch, or if by some miracle someone ever finds it, please contact me.

Thank you for reading.

IMG_9909.jpg IMG_9955.jpg IMG_9977.jpg IMG_0080.png

I’m sorry to hear that and pessimistic that it’ll turn up but these aren’t terribly expensive at present and keep looking for a replacement on this forum's Private Watch Sales as well as eBay.

Like you, I enjoy an f300. I paid £330 for this one on eBay last year.

IMG_0377.jpeg

You have my commiserations, whilst I don't like your chances of recovering it, please accept my best wishes and hopes that you are reunited with it.

Sorry for your loss, but how did you lose it at the party? Did you drink too much and don't remember who removed it from your wrist? (You don't need to answer🙂). If that's the case, your are better off asking the people at the party if anyone saw what happened, then report to the police.