Looking for Moon Phase Recommendations (found)

Hello All, I would really like to add a moon phase watch to my collection. Either modern or vintage will do. I have a price cap of around $1K USD. I've been doing my research and am leaning towards a Glycine Combat 6 Moonphase Watch. It has a in house movement built off of a Selita SW-280 and can be had for just under $500.
GL0114_FXA.jpg
I have a little to play with budget wise and would greatly appreciate any other ideas or recommendations our members may have. Thanks in advance.

I purchased a Longines Moon Phase Swiss Automatic from the Longines Master collection on eBay.
005.jpg 007.jpg longines-master-automatic-moonphase-mens-watch-l29094783.jpg
Edited:

I purchased a Longines Moon Phase Swiss Automatic from the Longines Master collection on eBay.

Very nice. Did you get it withing your $1000 budget? If so I am impressed. Regardless it is a very nice piece, and a good value.

Very nice. Did you get it withing your $1000 budget? If so I am impressed. Regardless it is a very nice piece, and a good value.
I was able to get it for $1,525 shipped. Went a little over, but I think it was worth it.

I was able to get it for $1,525 shipped. Went a little over, but I think it was worth it.

I agree, I have always liked Longines Moon phase.

Congrats. That’s a nice looking piece!

Hello All, I would really like to add a moon phase watch to my collection. Either modern or vintage will do. I have a price cap of around $1K USD. I've been doing my research and am leaning towards a Glycine Combat 6 Moonphase Watch. It has a in house movement built off of a Selita SW-280 and can be had for just under $500.
GL0114_FXA.jpg
I have a little to play with budget wise and would greatly appreciate any other ideas or recommendations our members may have. Thanks in advance.

Omega Speedmaster Moonwatch, the Jaeger-LeCoultre Master Ultra Thin Moon, and the Grand Seiko Elegance Collection Moon Phase