Let's talk about this Zenith...

Hello,
there are a few interesting things regarding this A3736: dial, bezel (indices), central hands.

In my opinion, this is not a fake dial, more a replacement piece, genuine. It has not the poor quality of fakes you normally see in Italy.

(sorry for the minor size of the pic, the seller wasnt so kind to send better pictures but I think it should be clear enough :))

Finally, it is an amazing watch. (haga's watch, not the piece below)
Edited:

Back to the dials. These are more than likely service/Zenith genuine dials.

@haga888
I come back on this thread to understand why subdials hands on your pictures are incorrect?
Can you please enlighten me with correct ones as I though yours were good...
Thanks a lot :)
Nico

@haga888
I come back on this thread to understand why subdials hands on your pictures are incorrect?
Can you please enlighten me with correct ones as I though yours were good...
Thanks a lot :)
Nico

The hour subdial is not correct. It is slightly long. The other two are correct. Although I have seen variations with white hands instead of silver.

The hour subdial is not correct. It is slightly long. The other two are correct. Although I have seen variations with white hands instead of silver.
Sorry not hour, I meant sub-seconds hand is incorrect.

What is the end of the dial story ? Is it original ? Did Zenith let you know ?

What is the end of the dial story ? Is it original ? Did Zenith let you know ?

The AD that I brought it to send to Zenith ended up sending it to his watchmaker which of course was of no use to me. By that time though I had already made this post and was pretty convinced that it was indeed genuine. So I just told him to send it back to me and I put it in the safe. It's since been sold to a member here who saw it in this post.

The AD that I brought it to send to Zenith ended up sending it to his watchmaker which of course was of no use to me. By that time though I had already made this post and was pretty convinced that it was indeed genuine. So I just told him to send it back to me and I put it in the safe. It's since been sold to a member here who saw it in this post.

Thanks for the update. I'm glad that all ended well for you :) and i am sure the buyer is happy - beautiful watch !

Nice to hear a happy end...