It's El Primero Day 2014!

Zenith_G581---G582.jpg

Happy Birthday !

This feels like my birthday too. Was expecting this next week, but the El Primero gods demanded delivery today.

Fittingly, on El Primero day some parts showed up to get mine back to original.

Wow. Where did you get that chrono hand? Congrats.

I know I posted already, but I thought a group shot was a more appropriate way to commemorate the day!
paty8e6e.jpg

No limit on posts. Haven't seen the Mango Primero in a while.

Zenith_G581---G582.jpg

Happy Birthday !

The G581! the remaining hole in the collection....

No Preer pressure or nepotism, they were the first to introduce an automatic chronograph and it's worth celebrating, even if I do not have an El Primero but a Captain Chronometre ;)

/Anders

I've already wanted El Primero chronograph since last year. I am still able to restrain until now to focus on Speedy only. But looking at these El Primeros parade ?............. I feel I need to join soon.....:oops:. I'd better found a very good reason to my wife.....

why don't you ask MMMD to speak to her?:D

Listen Woman, I'll buy any damn watch I want and I'll stop buying I feel like it. So get it straight or hit road Jackie

why don't you ask MMMD to speak to her?:D

Is it a first wife?
There's no talking to a first wife.

My last contribution to the birthday celebration...disco baby! Great show today to all, really great!
cheers,
D image.jpg

Gorgeous thread, my lone EP...

photo+(25)+(800x582).jpg

We will accept this late entry only because it's so rockin' awesome.

Nice piece - love the creamy lume on that one!!

Great thread-lots of reference pics for those of us just starting out on the the Zenith road...Thanks to all the contributors!