Interesting Zenith, large linen dial

Greetings everyone,

I spotted this one while the auction was live and thought its unusual dial was quite interesting, its condition is amazing -but then I realize the case seems to have no markings, or worse, that its markings got erased.
I reckon the market agreed given the fact it sold for cheap; does anyone know for a fact this case is not Zenith?

Curious what the experts think...
http://www.ebay.fr/itm/252693839029?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

$_57.JPG

Best regards,
S

This website may earn commission from Ebay sales.
Case definitely does not look like it should be housing that dial. But, blimey, the dial and hands look lovely.

No an expert on these, but the second hand looks a bit long or the x-hair sub seconds are a bit short.

Not a Zenith case, nor original dial, nor hands.

Seller's listing clearly shows that his business runs on recasing fake/fantasy case.
Plus he has plenty of friends shilling his auction.
Another noob trap I'm afraid

Seen a bunch of these cases on JLC dress watches the last couple years. The give away is that flat calatrava case.

I see these francken (at best) Zénith all the time when watching on eBay. This seller and others offer the same stuff on a regular basis: genuine movement, redialed (at best) dials, new or reconditonned cases.

I am sometimes attracted by the dial at first glance, then move on quickly when I see the case...