Incoming 135

Oooo, somebody is taking pot shots at the North East's fascination with shiny! :eek: Them's fightin' words..... and if there's one thing we like better than shiny gold watches it's a good bar room brawl. :p

The logo buckle is a nice extra. :thumbsup:

Love love love that. I thought I was doing a pretty good job shaking Italy down for goodies like that, but clearly I left a cobblestone unturned somewhere. Congrats!

Understated Canadian you may be, but you like to poke the hornet's nest like a real Noo Yawker.

A very very nice pickup, a reference I don't believe I've seen before and I didn't spot it either. How galling - I thought I had Italy cased as well. The dial and movement appear to be in very good condition.

We badly need an italian field trip - I'm already envisioning our arrival on italian shores...

Viking-Catoira-Pilgrimage.jpg

Understated Canadian you may be, but you like to poke the hornet's nest like a real Noo Yawker.

A very very nice pickup, a reference I don't believe I've seen before and I didn't spot it either. How galling - I thought I had Italy cased as well. The dial and movement appear to be in very good condition.

We badly need an italian field trip - I'm already envisioning our arrival on italian shores...
viking-catoira-pilgrimage-jpg.8655
Lou, I think I recognized a couple of you mates, but which one is you??

Lou is squatting in the bow, with the glasses, determined to be first off the boat!:thumbsup:

Um, no that's Kyle. No idea how he got on the Zenith longship:D

Believe me...I want one of these! ;)

Lou, I think I recognized a couple of you mates, but which one is you??

Fortunately for Lou, Mr. Photoshop (aka cicindela) doesn't have a picture of Lou to use.

Looks like I'm in there too.

Believe me...I want one of these! ;)

A longship or a Zenith...... or both?

A Zenith -- especially a Chronometere. I have to get my Centenary first though.:whistling: