Incoming….2500D!

It’s finally here. After a few months of searching, my new 42mm 2500 PO finally arrived. As of right now, it’s running +1/spd. As many people here have said, it’s the perfect sized dive watch (for my wrist size, at least). It’s definitely heavier than my other watches but I love the aluminum bezel and matte dial. Thanks to OF for all of the guidance!

IMG_1264.jpeg

Congrats. These are already considered a classic.

love it! And dibs ;)

Very nice, great model, bought mine new 15 years ago, serviced a couple of years ago but not as accurate as yours.

The rubber strap takes the weight off considerably.

It’s finally here. After a few months of searching, my new 42mm 2500 PO finally arrived. As of right now, it’s running +1/spd. As many people here have said, it’s the perfect sized dive watch (for my wrist size, at least). It’s definitely heavier than my other watches but I love the aluminum bezel and matte dial. Thanks to OF for all of the guidance!

IMG_1264.jpeg

What a beautiful watch!! Such a classy piece and it will always be in style. Congrats.

Can never go wrong with the original PO. Looking for one in good condition.

Can never go wrong with the original PO. Looking for one in good condition.

Just be patient! I used watchrecon (and everywhere else) everyday for about 3 months until this 2500D finally surfaced on watchuseek. It’s not perfect but I got a good deal and it’s a hell of a watch. Good luck with your hunt!

Does anyone know what the serial number range is for 2500D calibers? Excuse me if I am missing many reference specific details

As far as I understand, the 2500d movements start at 8525**** and up.

if I’m incorrect, someone more knowledgeable here will let us know.

Thank you for that. At least I have a starting point for my next Omega adventure

As far as I understand, the 2500d movements start at 8525**** and up.

if I’m incorrect, someone more knowledgeable here will let us know.
Thank you for that. At least I have a starting point for my next Omega adventure

Serial number of my 2500D starts 8751, I guess that ties in with your understanding

Serial number of my 2500D starts 8751, I guess that ties in with your understanding

I guess I should have added that mine is 8537****

IMG_1264.jpeg

Great watch, enjoy !