Good Deal On An El Primero A 783

I threw up a bid on this one Lou. But despite what the seller said, the bezel had turned gold in a ring all of the way around above the numbers. He also commented that there was something wrong with the seal. Melted seals scare me.

Even with a service charge this one is probably a great deal. I probably should have bid a couple hundred more. The case was really nice.

JohnnyPockets

This website may earn commission from Ebay sales.
Johnny, would an A783 get any wrist time from you in place of that beautiful Astronic, and if so, why?

You forget my friend...I don't buy everything to keep. ;) And...I like variety. Today's watch weighs a lot less and is giving the Astro a rest.

Heuer2447GuitarWEB.jpg

You forget my friend...I don't buy everything to keep. ;) And...I like variety. Today's watch weighs a lot less and is giving the Astro a rest.

Heuer2447GuitarWEB.jpg

Love that Heuer, and I like variety too, that's why there are about 100 chronos I'd buy before an A783... it just would never get on my wrist ahead of the Espada or Astronic... too similar and slightly less awesome. But if you're planning to flip, yes, you're probably not going to lose money on that one.