Glidelock clasp on YachtMaster?

Hi All,

Just wondering if anyone here has managed to get a glidelock clasp onto a yachmaster 40mm bracelet and potentially polished it appropriately to match the bracelet?

It's been a while since I had a sub - so I can't tell physically if they would fit. Although I don't mind the easy link, I do miss the full on adjustability of glidelock.

Old post….yes a glidelock clasp would fit on a YM oyster bracelet

Old post….yes a glidelock clasp would fit on a YM oyster bracelet

Bet the OP has been waiting patiently for this reply since 2019... :D

Have you managed to do this modification personally?

I did it with an aftermarket glydelock clasp which is basically identical to the genuine one. The YM and sub bracelets are both oyster and the clasps connection hardware is the same

I did it with an aftermarket glydelock clasp which is basically identical to the genuine one. The YM and sub bracelets are both oyster and the clasps connection hardware is the same
Thank you very much for your reply. I was under the impression I might need to buy end links but great to know it'll just fit. Might have to get it polished in the centre though

Thank you very much for your reply. I was under the impression I might need to buy end links but great to know it'll just fit. Might have to get it polished in the centre though

I no longer have the YM but still have my spare oyster bracelet fitted with the glidelock clasp, in which polished the center with cape cod 😊 (picture below)

IMG_9074.jpeg

I no longer have the YM but still have my spare oyster bracelet fitted with the glidelock clasp, in which polished the center with cape cod 😊 (picture below)

IMG_9074.jpeg
Wow it looks great. I am going to have to ask my AD to order me a clasp. That will be a fun challenge. Thanks again