First El Primero has arrived!

Yes I know. But this is my avatar watch. I couldn't resist.
I have 3 children enter new school at the same time this year. I think I will be in watch buying hiatus until July. :(

You don't feel a burning need to grab a cal 135

I was going to warn him of that, but would a warning do any good? Every time I've heard a WIS say he's "all set" or something similar, it usually means a splurge or purge is forthcoming.

Is that a correct crown? I didn't think that symbol came until much later.

No. Service crown. I also posted it in the "Recommended" sticky in the Zenith section and mentioned the crown there. Those ship-wheel crowns are unique and truly introvabile, but if you can deal with the service crown, it's a fine and rare piece.

The original crowns on these Captains with the "Z-Wheel" on the case back echo the cog-like configuration of the Z-Wheel. They also had the Z-in-star on the face of the crown. I don't have better photos, but this gives some idea:

Captain_face4_zps006d7d07.jpg

Captain_Zback1_zps1cbd3442.jpg

Thanks for the compliments all, and yes I feel a burning but not sure it is watch related.;) Thomas that 321 is beautiful!:thumbsup: And Elv love your Zeniths, is that a 146HP chronograph, if I'm not mistaken? It is true though , I have fallen down the rabbit hole and there is no turning back!:eek:

Happy El Primero day everyone!::psy::

EbiZenith Scrooge!;)

What else can I be when I live in such a world of fools as this? Happy El Primero Day! Out upon Merry Zenith! What's Zenith time to you but a time for paying bills without money; a time for finding yourself with another watch, but not an hour richer; a time for balancing your books and having every item in 'em through a round dozen of months presented dead against you? If I could work my will, every idiot who goes about with Happy El Primero Day' on his lips, should be boiled with his own pudding, and buried with a stake of a chrono hand through his heart!

Congrtas! What will be next...?

Hey, how do you like that avatar? I had a choice of 3 or 4 sneering cats and the one that's currently filling your avatar spot was the best IMO.

Yep, spot on 146hp. And I am also just right behind you in the rabbit hole. The zenith that MMMD just posted i made an offer for it over night, the seller came back at 1900ish, but just before I could respond, someone else snatched it :p....
Thanks for the compliments all, and yes I feel a burning but not sure it is watch related.;) Thomas that 321 is beautiful!:thumbsup: And Elv love your Zeniths, is that a 146HP chronograph, if I'm not mistaken? It is true though , I have fallen down the rabbit hole and there is no turning back!:eek:

Happy El Primero day everyone!::psy::

That was a nice solid watch ELV, sorry to hear you missed it, by the time I got to it it was already sold.:( love the detail on these and I do love the bumper movements! And yes @MMMD the fever has set in (above was just my poor attempt at sarcasm)...any time you want to give up that Captain just let me know.;)