Finally My 1st Zenith - Tri Color A3817

Hi

I'm very pleased to share with you my First Zenith a A3817.

I absolutely love the tri colored dials, so I've been on the hunt for either a A386 or A3817 for quite some time now. As many of you know it's becoming increasing difficult to find these especially ones in good condition.

I've had this for a little while now, but I'm just finding the time to post some pics.

Here a some pics with different strap / bracelet options that I've tried so far.

Edited:

Love the watch but NATO straps are a pet hate of mine (especially in Claret & Blue - one for the UK members)

Truly spectacular! Congratulations, and happy wearing+admiring!

Congratulations on an excellent find! Love it::love::

Looks like a really excellent example.

With respect to straps, I'll suggest that a watch that already has that many colors on the dial probably does not need many on the strap - solid colors serve it well. Of the ones you presented, the blue works best for me.

Wow think this just shot up to the top my wanted list!!

As LouS says looks great with the blue strap. I want this combo. Let me rephrase. I NEED this combo.

Looks like a really excellent example.

With respect to straps, I'll suggest that a watch that already has that many colors on the dial probably does not need many on the strap - solid colors serve it well. Of the ones you presented, the blue works best for me.

Thanks - I completely agree with you. The multi-coloured natos are too much. I just wanted to try a few different looks.

Thanks to everyone for the positive comments.

Any strap recommendations?

Thanks to everyone for the positive comments.

Any strap recommendations?
Great condition! I will go with dark blue strap on non-exotic leather.

Great suggestion! However I have a mid to dark on Ostrich already (pic above).

The blue ostrich! Hands down! Although I may be a bit biased. LOL

+1. Ostrich, OK, .... a soft, thick, dark blue calf even better!

Nice watch in an incredible condition!!!

I must say I do not like very much that ostrich strap... But the watch is so beautifil I have no eyes for the strap.

Wonderful piece, congrats and well done!! I prefer a simple vintage style leather strap (brown?), or the original bracelet. I don't think a nato is good for this piece, I prefer natos for dive or more military oriented watches.

Thanks again - I'll post some pics once I source a new strap or two.