Finally got my Movado sub sea!

That's a real Beaut.... Congratulations!!

Nice example well worth paying up for this piece! Congrats!!

great looking example. This reference has eluded me.
I must cal dibs on this beauty!

Great looking watch! Thanks for the photos.

When was this model produced?

Took quite quite a while to obtain. Cost me an arm and a leg!
That's a beauty! Nice grab!:thumbsup:

Great looking example. That case is as nice as I have seen.:thumbsup:

Best determined in hand of course, but I do wonder about the hands/lume. Looks very perfect - most of these have darker lume on the dial - more like the one Watchnut shows - and the hour/min hands are often a slightly more green color than the lume. Wouldn't bother me terribly, but if you paid a premium for a mint example, something to be comfortable with.

It's a beaut! Wear it in good health [on your one remaining arm] :-)

With the super sharp case and near perfect appearance, my gut tells me the lume is 100%...patina from being a drawer most of its life.

Sweet example for sure.

Amazing example. Still bewildered how people turn these things up - seems I only see them here once people have bought them!

Dibs btw :)

Great looking example. That case is as nice as I have seen.:thumbsup:

Best determined in hand of course, but I do wonder about the hands/lume. Looks very perfect - most of these have darker lume on the dial - more like the one Watchnut shows - and the hour/min hands are often a slightly more green color than the lume. Wouldn't bother me terribly, but if you paid a premium for a mint example, something to be comfortable with.

The lume seems to be pretty consistent with my A277. It's hard to find good ones nowadays...

IMG_0005.jpg

Awesome. Are the Zeniths more plentiful? Are there less movados or am I in the wrong forum?

Very nice one! Well worth it!

What brand to prefer is just a matter of taste. Movado = I walk/ run. Zenith = I stand at 12 :)