Could these be original hands?

Watch is described as "fully original." Hands look brand new - replacements? Any concerns?

HP146 on CT.jpg

Cant assist re hands cause I'm more than clueless..but it sure is a beautiful watch!

Hands look to me to be in consistant condition with the rest of the watch.

Looks good to me as well. Lovely, with GF bracelet, but hardly a bargain at the seller's asking price.

Looks good to me as well. Lovely, with GF bracelet, but hardly a bargain at the seller's asking price.

thanks all. I think it's high enough price for me to keep window shopping, though in this condition, it probably shouldn't be priced as a bargain.

ZenithRIGHTLEFT_zps1de14c22.jpg
[/URL]

Both in original condition ;)
GIGI

thanks all. I think it's high enough price for me to keep window shopping, though in this condition, it probably shouldn't be priced as a bargain.

IMO, this is one of those references that, if you really want it, and you find one in excellent condition (as this one appears to be), you pull the trigger.

Even if the price is on the very high side of reasonable.

Zoinks! that's appreciating faster than the A 386.

tooooooo much. If you look at the one in the book, the large second hand is plane, no paddle and the small dials are recessed. I am not sure the square paddle was used before the El Primero

The watch on sale was mine and is showed in my old photo.
Both untouch as was made.
mNewman, look better, subdials are recessed in both watches, one got black hands, one brass hands

GIGI

rercessed yes I stand corrected, paddle second hand , hmmm. We knew Zenith threw somethings together from what was at hand.

There are an awful lot of A277s with the paddle hand kicking around - perhaps even more than with the simple hands. I believe it is original.