Captain winsor

Will be glad to read about your experience with this watch. Especially about its reliability and accuracy.

Thank you in advance.

Had owned the blue dial one for about 2 years.but sold it last year. No complaints about reliability and accuracy. Don't expect anything less from an El Primero anyway. It is amazing to me that there are only 8 parts in the annual calendar mechanism invented by Ludwig Oeschlin. Reason why I sold it is I am too lazy to set the calendar since I don't wear the same watch for more than a few days. Can be a pain to set and worse if you exceed the date you are setting.

Had owned the blue dial one for about 2 years.but sold it last year. No complaints about reliability and accuracy. Don't expect anything less from an El Primero anyway. It is amazing to me that there are only 8 parts in the annual calendar mechanism invented by Ludwig Oeschlin. Reason why I sold it is I am too lazy to set the calendar since I don't wear the same watch for more than a few days. Can be a pain to set and worse if you exceed the date you are setting.

Thank you for your answer. As for setting it should not be a problem if I'll keep the watch on winder.

It will not be a problem if you intend to leave it on a winder. Do show us if you get it. :thumbsup:

It will not be a problem if you intend to leave it on a winder. Do show us if you get it. :thumbsup:

Of course :)

Anyone got pics of one of these?

Anyone got pics of one of these?

There is a lot on internet. Google 'Zenith Captain Winsor'.

Sorry guys I thought this was some vintage EP variant I'd not heard of before, when you were asking about reliability etc I figured it'd have to be an old one :)

There is a lot on internet. Google 'Zenith Captain Winsor'.

Uh, yeah…… not how it works.

Probably why you had to ask twice for opinions. You'll get it eventually. Or not.