At last I found my ZEP

Having searched for a while on the net and found this in Rome. Sent yesterday by DHL Express and arrived in Sweden this morning and handed over to me exactly 24 hours after it has been sent. It was really a fast delivery, thank you.
It is in great condition, lightly polished, nothing that bothers me. It has original Bracelet. But must change hands, then they lost the colors.

Thanks Dennis for your information!

/Anders

Thanks Dennis for your information!

My pleasure Anders! Glad I could help, even with something as simple as a comparison price for you to go by.

Very handsome watch. Dennis has started a new club............

No, styggypyggeno1 is the trend setter, with and assist to Lou and Marc.

A beauty, love that bracelet. :thumbsup:

Thank you.
I really like the bracelet. Thought first that I would not do it.
I think that "Styggepygge" are "trendsetters" i Sweden. When he a few years ago showed their Captain Chronometre so after that I was saved in them. Fortunately, he sold a couple of them to a friend of mine and I then bought one of them:)

/Anders.S

Congratulations Anders! Nice seeing one of these in your safe hands. Also nice seeing some love for this type of EP - it has taken some time but now it seems to be on the right track.

ZenithElPrimero19722.jpg

ZenithElPrimero19723.jpg

Thanks Jan

It may be that you have inspired me, again ;) I have worn it constantly since I got it on Tuesday and I really enjoy it.
Both the watch and bracelet have been appreciated by many.