Any Vintage Zeniths (particularly Chronographs Or Chronometres) In Pink/rose Gold Or White Gold?

Would love to see pictures of these watches. I know these are sought after metals in vintage omegas and I am making the assumption that the same is true for the other vintage brands as well (originality and condition being equal of course).

Regarding Primeros, there are no pink ones. There are some extremely rare ones in white gold. The pre-Primero chronographs came from either Gallet/Excelsior Park or Universal Geneve/Martel, and if the output of those companies is any guide, there are no white golds, and pink golds should be very few and far between.

Thanks Lou. For omega chronographs, pink/rose is also rare especially for the 321s. You'll see a few 320s but even with that movement it is pretty uncommon. Haven't seen a vintage WG omega chronograph - only the later speedmaster tribute/anniversary pieces had them AFAIK.

How about for the cal. 135 chronometres?

There is an awful lot of yellow advertised as pink, of course, e.g.:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/310612413875

...but I don't know that I've seen a legitimately pink gold vintage Zenith chronograph or chronometre.

This website may earn commission from Ebay sales.