Another A386

Hi Guys

Well , I dug this one up out of my collection for someone to see... well... might as well share it with everyone here...

But I might as well give a little story with it....

Here is the sellers photo...

zenith_image.2198408.jpg

That was all the info I had to go on to make a buy decision. So after the auction... I talked with the seller.. It was his dad's watch. I asked him when did he go to Europe ? As I have not seen a example that was sold in North America. He told me he got it in Florida , I was taken back .... I said he bought it in Florida ? he said " No, It was given to him in Florida". He then went on to tell me he won it in a sales contest, he actually won two watches a gold dress watch ( which he sold ) and this one. Then the son told he was a sales guy for Movado and the entire story became much more clear.

So what I got from him was what you see above, original inner and outer box Movado signed, Zenith steel buckle and Zenith signed booklet ( and open papers) that includes many of the El Primero models including the Pilot /Diver and moonphase.

I later found a proper ladder bracelet , which I still have not yet put on the watch... the caseback has a few scratches that were polished down but other then that is a very clean example.

zenith_image.2198413.jpg zenith_image.2198418.jpg zenith_image.2198428.jpg zenith_image.2198433.jpg zenith_image.2198438.jpg zenith_image.2198443.jpg zenith_image.2198448.jpg

Just wanted to give the watch a airing out before I lock her up, I wore this watch like 5 times.... augh...

Good Hunting

Bill Sohne

I think you'll have half a dozen PMs over that one, lads here do love A386s (me included)

That has more meaning at this time than you're aware of. ;)

So that's the way to handle it. Dibs with a PM offer. I'm a rookie. Look out boys, game's on.