A273 arrives!

Been wanting to add a SS example to my small collection of Zenith chronos, couldn't resist when this nice A273 came along.

z3-1.jpg

Although 37mm, it wears a bit smaller due to the thickness of the case (~9.5mm san crystal) elevating the dial quite high above the wrist.

Z3-2.jpg

A study in contrast!
z3-4.jpg

Thanks for looking!
Edited:

Been wanting to add a SS example to my small collection of Zenith chronos, couldn't resist when this nice A273 came along.

z3-1.jpg

Although 37mm, it wears a bit smaller due to the thickness of the case (~9.5mm san crystal) elevating the dial quite high above the wrist.

Z3-2.jpg

A study in contrast!
z3-4.jpg

Thanks for looking!

I really really like that, congratulations on a great find:thumbsup:

Thanks everyone!

@Hijak - Ed, you're top of the list. :)

@ELV web, @Gavin - let's see if we can get a GTG set up for early Feb? Jan's bad for me.

Thanks everyone!

@Hijak - Ed, you're top of the list. :)

@ELV web, @Gavin - let's see if we can get a GTG set up for early Feb? Jan's bad for me.

I may have the come to this GTG, if you all don't mind, just to see this one!::love::

P.S. It's good to know I'm at the top of the list but it seems unlikely this will ever leave your wrist!
Edited:

I may have the come to this GTG, if you all don't mind, just to see this one!::love::

You're more than welcome at the GTG, just a small issue of the 22hr flight journey to get to our part of town ! :p

You're more than welcome at the GTG, just a small issue of the 22hr flight journey to get to our part of town ! :p

Yes that is a daunting obstacle...but it would be worth it to see some of the groups beautiful watches, especially your new acquisition!::love:: I don't know if I've ever been so excited about someone else getting a watch before but it's good to know that this is in such good hands!

Yes that is a daunting obstacle...but it would be worth it to see some of the groups beautiful watches, especially your new acquisition!::love:: I don't know if I've ever been so excited about someone else getting a watch before but it's good to know that this is in such good hands!

Thanks Ed. :) If you're ever in the area, give us a buzz and beers on me. :thumbsup: