A new version of a Cairelli CP-2?

Have any of you seen https://www.instagram.com/p/BB5hw8ax8kv/?taken-by=watchinsider, in which watchinsider says that it's likely we will see a new version of the CP-2?

Thoughts? I love my CP-2, and it would be cool to have a new version, but on the other hand, I have a CP-2 and can't really afford a new version.

Or do we not talk about rumors of new watches on OF :)

Man, if they come out with a re-issue, I would may finally buy a new watch...from an AD...at close to MRSP.

Whoa, wait, that is crazy talk...but that would be a crazy watch!

Thanks for sharing.

I've never been into Zenith or the Cairellis, but this might even bring me into an AD (don't know if Zenith has a boutique in New York)

what, another crack at a Cairelli reissue?

_img.jpg

I think this year not (I have seen nothing today)

Maybe next year:)

I was hoping. I love my CP-2 and have been wearing it a lot. I'd feel more carefree about wearing a new version: I'd care less if it got hurt.

I was hoping. I love my CP-2 and have been wearing it a lot. I'd feel more carefree about wearing a new version: I'd care less if it got hurt.

If Zenith eventually makes a new one I'll buy one and swap for your crappy old one. ::stirthepot::

If Zenith eventually makes a new one I'll buy one and swap for your crappy old one. ::stirthepot::

I would only change if you have a UG Cairelli;)

Here's a link from my local AD speaking to the Zenith rep who has a copy of the Cairelli reissue in the metal. It's strange that there is no mention of this anywhere on Zenith's website, though. Maybe they decided to wait to release it?

They got it right the first time. :D

image.jpeg
The original is so beautiful. Endangered species for sure - very tough to find. I've only seen them with dealers and never in the wild/"alternative sources".