2022 TAG Heuer Connected (E4) - Discussions Thread

Yes, I believe you’ re right. I have contacted Tag heuer, waiting for them to come back to me.
My charger base is labelled EX2028.

I think I solved it - location setting on phone was "while using app" (for wear os) so I changed to always and weather complication came alive - I then switched it back to while using the app and now seems to all be working.

I have the exact same issue. I've tried everything I could and still nothing. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. And the location setting is on "always"

Thank you

I have been experimenting a bit (and agree with previous posts that instructions for the watch are very lacking) and what I have found is:
1. If I leave the wear app running in background (I am iPhone user) the watch stays connected to phone via bluetooth - the battery life seems to be heaps better and the weather location is always working.
2. If I am not connected to the wear app and in a location where the Wi-Fi has been configured for the watch the watch connects to Wi-Fi, battery drains a lot faster and weather location drops out after a while.
Anyone else experiencing similar to this?

Question regarding live weather complication on watch face. The Tag Watch Face app updated a few days ago and ever since the live weather complication on the porsche (and other) watch faces is showing the location symbol with a slash through it which I assume means it cannot source a location. However if I open the weather app the data (and location) is all correct. Anyone else having this problem?
I had the same problem. Try this (if you have iphone): install Accuweather on your Iphone (THC watch’s built-in app) and set Location to “always” in Settings.

I had the same problem. Try this (if you have iphone): install Accuweather on your Iphone (THC watch’s built-in app) and set Location to “always” in Settings.
Sorry, only worked for a few minutes. I got back the same problem.. weather is still waiting for location… no idea

Sorry, only worked for a few minutes. I got back the same problem.. weather is still waiting for location… no idea

I also tried this on my Android phone without success. Note that the AccuWeather watch app is working fine.

I’m having the same issue with the Live Weather not loading as someone else talked about. However I tried what he said worked and it doesn’t for me. Third party faces with weather do work but the Tag faces do not.
Anyone figure this out?
Thanks

I would recommend anyone trying to display C temperatures in a F country (or vice-versa) contact Tag support to make sure it gets logged. The more reports they get, the bigger the chances it gets addressed.

I’m having the same issue with the Live Weather not loading as someone else talked about. However I tried what he said worked and it doesn’t for me. Third party faces with weather do work but the Tag faces do not.
Anyone figure this out?
Thanks

TH customer service replied, they are aware of the glitch, working on it, fix is expected end of July. Soon...
(Factory reset solves the problem.... until the faces update automatically downloads and makes weather icon disappear again, trying to find location...:))

Porsche and Tag Heuer collaboration coming soon with a 45mm E4 Connected. Stay tuned.

Porsche and Tag Heuer collaboration coming soon with a 45mm E4 Connected. Stay tuned.

Expectable, since the 42 mm is not 'sporty' enough (being instead the 'elegant'-ish unisex-ish version) :cool:

Yes, it’s already online
TAG Heuer Connected x Porsche Edition

DA11264E-CAC1-4C0B-8208-CB9CD598CC36.jpeg 0E09113D-F04C-49AE-8C46-F4F553614355.jpeg
https://www.tagheuer.com/es/en/smar...tag-heuer-connected/45-mm/SBR8A82.EB0264.html

It’s nice to have a tachymeter on the bezel, but not with the scale in that position. It doesn’t work with all the standard chronograph watch faces, because zero is not in the usual place :unsure:
I'm sorry, I just can't get behind this Connected x Porsche smart watch. I feel TAG Heuer could be doing so much more with the Porsche collaboration. There's nothing much Porsche about this to me, other than the name on the bezel. So disappointing. :(

I'm sorry, I just can't get behind this Connected x Porsche smart watch. I feel TAG Heuer could be doing so much more with the Porsche collaboration. There's nothing much Porsche about this to me, other than the name on the bezel. So disappointing. :(
Yes, it doesn’t look very Porsche at first glance… although it’s technically interesting for owners of compatible Porsche models with it, because then the watch can give some car infos.
Strap is also inspired in the one of the Carrera Porsche Heuer 02, it doesn’t look bad.

Having a tachymeter in wrong position is for me the worst feature of this watch.

These are the links of this smartwatch with Porsche that they list on the website… sadly more linked to an EV than to a 911…

344B7C37-B28C-4813-A87A-04FFD39D6C60.jpeg 8A78F55F-B1A1-4A90-85E5-FD8BCB1C1701.jpeg 8ED12A5C-8C0A-403C-AFBD-21F37EDB1215.jpeg 344FF416-3B14-4DE7-BFB5-A3AB9DEC07A4.jpeg 56FB3F6F-049C-4225-BCE8-524D154252E0.jpeg

Yes, it doesn’t look very Porsche at first glance… although it’s technically interesting for owners of compatible Porsche models with it, because then the watch can give some car infos.
Strap is also inspired in the one of the Carrera Porsche Heuer 02, it doesn’t look bad.

Having a tachymeter in wrong position is for me the worst feature of this watch.

These are the links of this smartwatch with Porsche that they list on the website… sadly more linked to an EV than to a 911…

344B7C37-B28C-4813-A87A-04FFD39D6C60.jpeg 8A78F55F-B1A1-4A90-85E5-FD8BCB1C1701.jpeg 8ED12A5C-8C0A-403C-AFBD-21F37EDB1215.jpeg 344FF416-3B14-4DE7-BFB5-A3AB9DEC07A4.jpeg 56FB3F6F-049C-4225-BCE8-524D154252E0.jpeg
I guess that's kind of cool if one is into pairing electronics with one's car. But it's only compatible with newer models. Not that it matters, as I'm not a smart watch person anyway.

This is the watch for your Porsche Taycan ;)

How I wish I can easily buy a Taycan :whistling:

hello is there any issue for scratches or dent for titanium version? i am thinking to buy between titanium and stainless version for 45mm.. thanks.