20000 € for an A386?

when i saw the price i was expecting to see a mark 1 case. and "Tiffany" on the dial.

Chrono24 prices are generally ridiculous. At least, +25-30% ridiculous in most cases.

On the other hand, I give the seller high marks for actually rating the condition as 2 (fine). I say that because there are countless sellers on Chrono24 who rate watches 1 (mint), that I'd think twice about labeling "very good".

I would have to agree, $22k USD for an A386 is ridiculous.

I would have to agree, $22k USD for an A386 is ridiculous.

It's only ridiculous until some madman pays it. Then it's market value. LOL.

It's only ridiculous until some madman pays it. Then it's market value. LOL.

Very true

Well, as we have seen many times, today's ridiculous can be tomorrow's bargain.

Of course it can also be tomorrow's ridiculous.

This pricing strategy is nothing new. It seems they make their bread and butter on Rolex and Patek and when they find something unusual and nice they throw an extra premium on it and don't care if sells right away.

I am actually surprised Christie's has it listed below $10K, given their typically high prices. $22K is whack, for now.
Yep looks like market price for legit samples.

Ive noticed Italians and Germans always put ridiculous price tags on watches. I read somewhere that it's so you get in touch and they can make a sale without rendering unto Caesar.

Ive noticed Italians and Germans always put ridiculous price tags on watches. I read somewhere that it's so you get in touch and they can make a sale without rendering unto Caesar.
Well I just spoke to an Italian on Chrono24 where, after telling him of recent A386 sales prices and asking POLITELY whether he could lower and match the prices I mentioned told me literally.. "in your dreams.. you should be buying a Nissan instead of a Ferrari"

Well, not buying anything from that Italian seller anytime soon.

OK where do I buy the Invicta to El Primero conversion kit?

@ulackfocus can point you in the right direction :D

The conversion kit costs more than the EP does and involves replacing every part anyway. So buy the EP - that'll save you the ignominy of owning an Invicta at all.