18k vintage Zenith

Hi there,

Got offered this watch... and since I don't know $hit about vintage Z's I'd rather ask here concerning your thoughts...

Here's the little info I have:

Likely redial
toploader (that strikes me as odd as I'd put it in the late 40ies/early 50ies)
35mms
16mms lugs

Both hands and dial seem to be in line with what I've seen on vintage Z's before
IMG-20160819-WA0004.jpg

Any thoughts you can throw at me? ...I'm at the pre screening stage and debating if it's worth 2 hrs of my time to see it in person

Thx, Al
Edited:

Another even crappier shot (it's the last one down)
IMG-20160818-WA0006.jpg

Why do you think it's a redial? Signature looks raised, which is known to exist. Nothing obviously wrong, to me.

I don't have any of my reference material to hand but I don't recall any Zeniths that don't have removable case backs. The six digit case number is consistent with a gold case.

Why do you think it's a redial? Signature looks raised, which is known to exist. Nothing obviously wrong, to me.

minute indexes print looks a bit on the fatter side and i am not sure I see a swiss made ... I already asked for better pics so hopefully tomorrow or so ...

great vintage watch! vintage zenith is so undervalued in the secondhand market - among already undervalued watches in general