1450 clasp; Closing 'catcher' bent

Dear all,

I recently acquired an Omega Speedmaster Apollo XI 20th Anniversary edition (1st photo attached) of reference ST 145.022.102, number 077/250.

It came with a 1450 bracelet with 808 end links. Two issues:

1. I need an extra link for the bracelet to feel super comfortable, and might go the route of adding an Uncle Seiko extra link, as original ones seem very hard to find.
2. The clasp has a 'catcher' (for lack of a better word) which seems very bent, which also, with the bracelet being just a little bit loos on my wrist, makes the clasp open very easily (2nd photo attached). How to be best straighten the 'catcher' without breaking it (and please, if there is a specific word for it, please let me know :)) ?

All the best,
Nikolaj

IMG_3949.jpeg

IMG_4207.jpeg

I can’t really tell from the photo, but the “catcher” seems like it might be fine. Usually the blades themselves are bent/adjusted to improve how securely the blades close.

Thank you very much for your reply. It just seems a bit too bent inward. Maybe it is just the design, but the clasp opens very easily with a bit of strain. I have tried attaching a new photo.

IMG_4217.jpeg